Podcaster and producer Nick Hilton shares his take on current podcast industry trends and what they mean for those of us in the long tail.
Is the golden age of podcasting over? Warning! Pessimism ahead.
- What it means when tech platforms, like Apple and Spotify, enter the content game
- The misalignment with big tech that’s creating big stress for content creators
- The industry dynamics that Nick says make it hard for the long tail to thrive
- What public broadcasters and private tech companies could do to better support smaller podcasters
- Nick’s advice for succeeding as a podcaster… in 2027
Get a full transcript of this interview at https://www.supercast.com/podcast
Become a Supercasters Premium subscriber to unlock even more great podcaster resources:
- Extended interviews and subscriber-only content
- Audio recordings of all Supercast blog posts, packed with insights and strategies for building sustainable revenue from your podcast
- A private networking community for podcasters just like you